ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Breast Feeding Without Tears With Clare Byam-Cook

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~Kay~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Kay~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Breast Feeding Without Tears With Clare Byam-Cook
    Posted: 06 Sep 2007 at 11:59pm

Breast Feeding Without Tears With Clare Byam-Cook

A guide to successful breastfeeding. Clare Byam-Cook is a breast feeding guru who explains how breast feeding works, how to reduce sore nipples, demonstrates how to fix cracked and sore nipples and demonstrates a successful breast feed on a three day old baby who was refusing the breast.

Tizzie's note: One thing I love about this DVD is Byam-Cook says she has never come across fore milk and hind milk this is something I have said happens if you space feeds correctly. One thing I need to point out is it is not safe to sleep a baby on their side because they can roll to their tummy and are then at risk of SIDS or a sleep accident if they are wrapped.

Using rapid-fire factual information and clear case studies and demonstrations, Byam-Cook shows anxious mothers that 1) Breastfeeding SHOULD NOT HURT, and 2) the vast majority of problems can be solved by proper positioning and latching. The DVD gives you the tools to accomplish this. She has strong opinions about breastfeeding, and differs on several topics with La Leche, The ABFA and the NHS (for whom she worked as a midwife for 20 years), and other popular gurus. However, her methods work, and are both practical and realistic.

I highly recommend this DVD to anybody expecting a baby. It will give you a good insight into breastfeeding, especially as you will receive alot of conflicting advice.

Total Duration: 140 minutes

Click Here to view this DVD in the Save Our Sleep® online store.

Amber View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Dec 2007 at 8:36pm
This DVD is sooooo informative! I watched it the other night and found it really easy to understand. I learnt more in 2 hrs than i learnt in the painful and tearful 8 weeks i tried bf Evie  - with midwifes and lacation consultants confusing me (and costing me $100's!)  more than helping me!

I really feel informed and prepared for bub#2 now.
krisne View Drop Down
SOS Silver Online Advice Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 11:33am
Is this DVD still Available? I tried to look at it but does not come up.

Thanks Kris
BellaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BellaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2010 at 1:56pm
Kris - I have it! I would be happy to lend/send it to you to watch if u like!?
mummyof2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyof2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 12:17pm
I'd love to get a copy of it- can we order it online from this website?

krisne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote krisne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 1:28pm
Thanks Bella - That would be wonderful.

I will email you.

XXX Kris
~Kay~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Kay~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2010 at 2:02pm
Hi LAdies - I am sorry out website was incorrectly showing this product was out of stock but we do have some. Here is the link - http://shop.saveoursleep.com.au/product/2372/18093/
ps123 View Drop Down
Not A Member Yet?
Not A Member Yet?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ps123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2017 at 8:00am
Hi Bella, do you still have the Breastfeeding without Tears DVD? Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image