ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bubbaroo™ Joey Swag Sleeping Bag

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Kelly View Drop Down
Not A Member Yet?
Not A Member Yet?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 4:17pm
HI just ordered two Bubbaroos for my now 9week old son, I already have him in the DOUBLEWRAP plus cotton sheet folded in two, 2x cellular blankets folded twice and the 100% bamboo blanket folded twice,  his room is normally 20-21 degrees, when the bubbaroos arrive how many blankets/sheets should I be using, as I will use the DOUBLEWRAP over the top on the sleeping bag.
Any suggestions would be great
Smile
~Kate~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Kate~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2012 at 5:55pm

Hi Kelly :

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Save Our Sleep® ® ® ® General Forum. This in an area to read and give reviews for Tizzie books and products, not a place to seek advice for your baby, toddler or family.

I would highly recommend Tizzie's Safe Bedding Guide, as this will answer your question about how many blankets layers are needed in detail for your area and room temp, and give you lots of other invaluable advice. http://shop.saveoursleep.com.au/product/1802/26811/ .

All the best

Kate.

mumx2 View Drop Down
Not A Member Yet?
Not A Member Yet?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumx2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2013 at 10:30pm
I was just wondering why most sleeping bags don't have full length arms, surely there arms get cold to. I purchased one with full length arms and my 2 year old daughter sleeps beautifully, why are these not recommended or available in the bubbaroo brand?
~Kate~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Kate~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2013 at 10:38am
Hi mumx2 :

Tizzie only recommends using sleeping bags with no arms because it is better for air circulation and if they have arms the material can bulk/crease up around the inside elbow causing circulation problems.

Tizzie only recommends using the safe sleeping bags which she sells in the online store here http://shop.saveoursleep.com.au/category/1174/

Kind regards,
Kate.
Stephanie View Drop Down
Not A Member Yet?
Not A Member Yet?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephanie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 12:58pm
Hi i live in Cairns and our bub is due in 1 week and i want to purchase a safe sleep bag for her when she is 8 weeks old. We live in Cairns, Qld so can get very hor and humid should i purchase a 0.5 tog or a 1 tog sleep bag?
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin
Tizzie Hall Save Our Sleep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 1:11pm
If you are going to be using AC I would say a 1 tog but if you are not get the 0.5 TOG.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image