ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Couldn't have survived 2 under 2 without you

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cheekymonkey View Drop Down
Save Our Sleep Forum Member
Save Our Sleep Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheekymonkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Couldn't have survived 2 under 2 without you
    Posted: 05 Jun 2016 at 7:30pm
Hi Tizzie and Team

I've been meaning to write a thank you for your book. I was terrified of being a first time mum. I knew I wanted routine but didn't know how to go about it. That was 2 years ago. Now I have a 2 yo girl and 1 yo boy both on your routines and I couldn't have been a sane mum without all the knowledge in every one of your books. Catherine has also been invaluable in helping me when I need to figure something out. It's been such a blessing to have the book at my finger tips. Thank you, I couldn't imagine going through motherhood without your book. The routines also meant my hubby and I still have our time together. It's just brilliant and genius. Thank you to you and your wonderful support team.

Lisa
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin
Tizzie Hall Save Our Sleep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2016 at 12:43pm
Hi Lisa:

thank you so much for taking the time to pop this nice post up, it always means so much to get a thank you like yours. Catherine is great isn't she I don't know where I would be without my great team of girls including Catherine. It is so nice to see people thank my team because they really deserve it.

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

Kate View Drop Down
Not A Member Yet?
Not A Member Yet?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 1:46pm
Hi Tizzie, what book do you recommend for a near two year old. Lots of tantrums at present! Argh!!!!!!! If he doesn't get what he wants it has to stop doing something he goes bananas. About six tantrums already today! Wants to walk around with food etc! The list goes on and on and on and on! People have witnessed and said stay strong. Very tiring and deflating do deal with all day!

Cheers
Kate
~Kate~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Kate~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 2:24pm
Hi Kate :

You can find all of Tizzie's advice for toddlers he in her Toddler book http://shop.saveoursleep.com.au/product/2390/37207/save-our-sleep-toddler/ . In this book Tizzie covers tantrums and other behavioural issues as well as sleep advice, feeding information, toilet training advice and big bed transition advice for when your little one is a little bit older, as well as much more Smile

Kind regards, 
Kate.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image