ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Customer Service

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chantelle View Drop Down
Not A Member Yet?
Not A Member Yet?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Customer Service
    Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 12:42pm
In just wanted to comment on the level of customer service I received this morning. I asked a question using the online live chat, and like a mother, then got distracted by my gorgeous son and couldn't return to the chat for an hour, by which time it had disappeared. Someone from the team had emailed me, saying they could see that I hadn't checked the link they sent in the chat, so they sent it again via email and provided me with a free PDF of the information I required. I think this goes BEYOND a standard level of service and it has absolutely made my day. Today is only my first day trying Tizzie's routine, so while I cannot yet comment on that (besides saying that I have one point so far and my son has none) I do highly appreciate and commend the customer service I have been given.

Thank you!
admin View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2019 at 1:25pm
Hi Chantelle,
Thank you for your lovely feedback , we pride ourselves on our customer service so we really appreciate that you have gone to the effort to give us your feedback and great to hear it made your day :)
Andrea 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image