Topic ClosedDay waking

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stella View Drop Down
Not A Member Yet?
Not A Member Yet?
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Day waking
    Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 1:58pm
Hi, my 7 weeks old has been following the routine for a breastfed since we bought her home from hospital and is doing well however she keeps waking at 1.30pm each day instead of sleeping until 2.45. I have tried resettling her however this does not work. She is not hungry or cold and is in her cot, swaddled. I don’t know what to try to get her to sleep until 2.45.
~Natalie~ View Drop Down
Save Our Sleep Moderator
Save Our Sleep Moderator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2018 at 8:21pm
Hi Stella,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Save Our Sleep® ® Online Advice. This in an area for selling Save Our Sleep® bedding, and unfortunately not a place where you can seek advice for your baby. 

To be able to guide you accurately we need lots of very detailed information, so we do need to ask that if you would like some support and advice that you become a member. The Save Our Sleep® ® ® Online Advice is an area where parents are able to come for support from the Save Our Sleep® ® Coaching Team and as a member you are able to post any questions you have, and you may also find your question is already covered in previous forum threads which you have access to read through. We do offer a 1 month read only subscription which means that you can read through posts but not actually post or ask questions if this is something you feel would work better for you than a full subscription.

Here is a link to the membership information for you to consider https://shop.saveoursleep.com.au/category/1805/ .

To help you with getting started you can access a free copy of Tizzie's Safe bedding guide here - http://www.saveoursleep.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/save-our-sleep-article-safe-bedding-guide.pdf . Tizzie has found 70% of sleep problems are due to babies being not warm enough to sleep well, so this is always something we look at first when helping babies settle and sleep well.

I will now lock this topic. If you have further questions about memberships please email info@saveoursleep.com .

Kind regards,

Natalie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic