FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Feedback please!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin
Tizzie Hall Save Our Sleep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Feedback please!!
    Posted: 24 Aug 2007 at 7:48pm

We have had a couple of complaints only in the last few days about the way we send out our products. The complaints are the fact that we pop the products in a bubble envelope but not in a bag? We were trying to save on wasting plastic.

Please could I have your feedback I would hate to think our service didn’t look professional. Have any of you felt we have not sent you out products in the way you would have expected.

Please be totally honest the feedback will help us improve our service. We want to make the shop work for our clients.

Belinda View Drop Down
SOS Gold Online Advice Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Belinda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2007 at 8:10pm

Hi Tizzie

I didn't even take any notice that the products haven't been in plastic, so obviously didn't bother me.  I am all for saving plastic, as a business owner I get frustrated with customers asking for plastic bags when their ONE loaf of bread is already in a bag, I do hand it over with a smile but still get angry.

Hope this helps!

Edited by Belinda - 24 Aug 2007 at 8:19pm
harry06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2007 at 8:12pm
I cant remember how it was packaged !!! LOL  Sorry not much help

but if it was bubble wrap I am sure I was happy as Callen loves popping them !!! Or I recycle it.

Maybe cardboard packages would be better on teh environment ??? And just use the cardboard raisers to stop getting squished products.

Sash xxx
Please go to the online store if you would like a Signature created, Sash xxx
Lisa01 View Drop Down
Cheeky Monkey's on the Move Buddy Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2007 at 8:28pm
I don't have an issue with the paper envelope.  I would have thought with the bubble wrap inside it would have protected the products as well.

I also agree with the wasting plastic.

I think the paper envelope is fine.
Bye Lisa xxx

Sig created by Sash -Thanks!
arcadia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arcadia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2007 at 8:42pm
I certainly don't have a problem with your packaging, and I have received lots of parcels from you..

magoogee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote magoogee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2007 at 8:45pm
I would be emailing the people and finding out what there exact issue is? Surely its not just because its not in a postage pack, I would of thought the bubble pack is much better as it adds protection. I am just thinking maybe there issue is more the cost of postage rather than the way it is posted, I am only saying this as I sell on ebay and I have had a few complaints when using a bubble pack instead of a $9 pre paid packet as people seem to look at the postage price and not take into consideration that you have also bought the bubble pack.

I think your postage is great, and the service is super fast!
Finny View Drop Down
SOS Silver Online Advice Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Aug 2007 at 11:12pm
I would have to agree with all above - the postage is fantastic. I really like the bubble bags, as they protect everything nicely. I don't think an extra bag is required at all.
I must say I am also very impressed with the speed of which orders are shipped. I can have mine the next day - and I am in rural vic.
You are doing a great job
Fleur

Thanks Sash for the fab sig
Shell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2007 at 12:42am
Bubble wrap is great for protecting the item. Reuben loves to squish the bubble wrap too.

Boxes may be better for the environ though like Sash said.

Is it the amount of money paid for postage that doesn't match the way it is packaged that is concerning people?? $6-$10 is pretty standard for next day delivery I would have thought.

To be honest I don't really care how it is wrapped, as long as though it is protected and in excellent condition when it arrives.

Tizzie, I agree with Charlie, find out exactly what their prob is. Some people will complain about anything given the chance!
Rose79 View Drop Down
Read Only Subscriber
Read Only Subscriber

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rose79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2007 at 12:52am

I think the packaging is fine. I am just happy at how quick you get the goods. So long as it comes intact with no breakages i think the consumer should be happy.

Its the product that matters not what it comes in right?

We use too much plastic as it is. I agree w/ sash for boxes for environment too if that helps.

harry06 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harry06 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2007 at 12:59am

If the product hadnt been wrapped in bubble wrap what was their siggestion ???  And what would they say if it arrived broken ??

Sash xxx
Please go to the online store if you would like a Signature created, Sash xxx
whoaanna View Drop Down
SOS Bronze Online Advice Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whoaanna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2007 at 3:46am

I had no problems at all in the way my grobags were packaged. Perhaps include a recipt or packing type slip tho?

It arrived nice and promptly too!  We have one snuggy bubby!
[IMG]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/harry06_photo/AnnaSig1.jpg">
eggskaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eggskaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2007 at 6:33am
Nup - no probs here either. I've rec'd everything within 2 days of purcahsing and personally didn't take any notice of the way the parcel arrived to me!!!!!
Sumaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2007 at 9:16pm
I had no problems with packaging. I cant really remember it...products arrived fine and quickly so thats all that mattered.

~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2007 at 3:29am

Hi All:

Thanks for the great feedback. It turns out there was another problem and it was the way the silky comforters are stitched closed when you get them. I agree this is an issue so I am going to open them all and I have contacted Baby Gund to see if they can help. 

As for changing how we send things out we are not going to. I feel enough paper, card and plastic is wasted already without us adding to it. We recycle every box that comes in here and we will keep doing so.

Thanks again for the feedback.

MUMMY DOWN UNDER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MUMMY DOWN UNDER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2009 at 11:56pm
Hi Tizzie

Not sure if you're still interested in feedback on this but as I received my parcel this morning just thought I'd say that I was so impressed it came to me overnight and in order to provide this great service to desperate tired customers like me I guess you are restricted by the materials Australia Post use to make their Express Post satchel.

My only issue is if I'd wanted the Fish Lily wrap as a gift for someone I would be been a bit disappointed as it has been folded and squashed so hard to get everything into the one satchel that the outer covering of its packaging had torn and was quite misshapen. Cannot remember if there is an option in your online store to tick if you're buying a gift so that you have an option to pay to have it sent separately .. totally not an issue for me as I've already washed the wrap ready for Amelie to use tonight! LOVE IT!

I totally agree on the comforters ... took me a while to figure out there was a plastic tag holding the ribbon in place. Would be great to get that removed as it is totally pointless as far as I can tell. As are the other two tags also held in place with those plastic ties.

Hope this is useful, probably not!

Becky
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2009 at 12:41am

Hi Becky:

I have actually sent you an email earlier today with apologies for the way your goods were sent. It was a misunderstanding at this end. As I left the office yesterday I asked for your sleeping bag and a couple of other things to be expressed and it was misinterpreted as the entire order. I am sure you will find my email in your inbox and read this. It is not the way we normally send things so I really am sorry.

With the comforters I am looking at having the ribbons removed as they are pointless and some people don’t realise they need to remove them. I am actually bringing out my own range later this year and the will not have ribbons!! It is a waste of materials and unneeded pressure on the environment. One problem I have with the current comforters is they come in about 6 boxes and I think of the trees that were just cut down for a silly use of packaging.

Thanks for the feedback!!!

clareo View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clareo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2009 at 10:48pm
Hi Tizzie

I have also always been very happy with how the goods are packaged, but have been wanting to comment on the free samples that came with my first order from you a few months ago.  One of the samples was an Avent dummy.  I was wondering why this item was part of the package you sent out when you don't usually support the use of dummies.

I was just thinking that you might not have noticed that it was in there.

Keep up the good work

Clare
~Kay~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Kay~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 1:54am
Hi Clare:

Thankyou for your question. There should have been a small note in your goodies bag explaining how Tizzie recommends that you use the 'stretcher' (dummy) I am assuming there was not a note in your bag?

The 'stretcher' is included in the goodies bag as Tizzie recommends that you can use the dummy to 'stretch' your baby to the next feed time when you are changing routines, expecially in the early days when the routine changes every two weeks. Tizzie DOES NOT recommend you give your baby a dummy to fall to sleep with as you have rightly pointed out but she does agree that it has it benefits for stretching to the next feed as described above.

For Example: YOu may just have moved from the 2-4 week to 4-6 week breast feeding routine and your baby wakes at 10am as per the 2-4 week routine looking for their feed, you can use the stretcher to hold them out to 10.15 which the feeding time on the 4-6 routine. This is acceptable dummy use.

Thank you for your question and please let me know if I can clarify anything any further for you.

Cheers,
Kay
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image