ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jammies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MaevesMum View Drop Down
Save Our Sleep Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaevesMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jammies
    Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 11:34am
Hi guys,

I'm wondering what Tizzie thinks of the Marks & Spencer all-in-ones? I love the GAP ones but as they are quite close-fitting, my DH with his big man hands gets really frustrated trying to get Maeve's hands into the sleeves without the sleeves of the long-sleeved bodysuit underneath getting all rolled up. If that makes sense. I usually end up having to fix them so she doesn't have cold arms.

Anyway I did some googling, as one does, and got some from Marks & Sparks to try out. Maeve wore the first one last night and it was lovely! It is cotton of course, footless, age 2 (she is 19mo and on the slight side), has poppers on the top half only (but it was actually easy to get on & off, which I wasn't sure about!), and the wrists and ankles have elasticated cuffs. Which is everything I was looking for. Anyway they're a looser fit I think so DH should be happy now but of course you have to order them from OS. The shipping wasn't too bad but maybe something Tizzie might look into stocking?

Hope this helps somebody.

Tammy
NikaP View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 2:02pm
Hi Tammy

Are the Marks and Spencer ones footless? I can't find any on the site.

I am interested in the response to this as well.

Jannika xo
MaevesMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaevesMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 3:38pm
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin
Tizzie Hall Save Our Sleep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 7:21pm

Hi Tammy:

I like the M and S ones they are better for some babies who are not slim enough for the GAP ones. I am actually about to start stocking another brand of babygros so I hope you will like them.

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

NikaP View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NikaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 8:10pm
Hi Tammy

I am looking for boys. The M&S ones look good but I don't love all the slogans etc. Have you seen the Next ones? The ship to AU for free http://www.nextdirect.com/au/en/shopping/girls/younger-girls/103/3

Tizzie - any hints what brand you will stock or do we have to wait in suspense???

Jannika xo
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2011 at 10:11pm
LOL its next I will be stocking if they let me!! I love them.
NikaP View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 8:26am
Well at least the ones I have been using have the Tizzie tick then!!! I always love it when you get new things.

Jannika xo
MaevesMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaevesMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 9:27am
Woooo thanks Tizzie and Jannika! Will start window shopping ;)
MaevesMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaevesMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 9:37am
Oh no I just had a look and they're lovely! And the 2 packs look like great value!!
Maree B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maree B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 10:53am
Hi ladies,

Just wondering if the Next ones stock any in footless? I had a brief look at their website but could only see the ones with feet :)
Thank in anticipation,

Maree
NikaP View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 12:21pm
Hi Maree

There isn't as many selections for boys and I dont love the colors (prefer more neutrals) but they wash really well and last for ages.

http://www.nextdirect.com/au/en/shopping/boys/younger-boys/83/3  

http://www.nextdirect.com/au/en/shopping/boys/younger-boys/80/3

You will have to cut and past my links because they never work unless I do them in a word doc.

Now I have spoiled Tizzies surprise!

Jannika xo
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 8:50pm
The reason the links don't work is because you are not putting a space after them, paste them in and then go to end and put a space in.
NikaP View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2011 at 10:00pm
Hi Tizzie

This is the link again

http://www.nextdirect.com/au/en/shopping/boys/younger-boys/80/3            

and I have put several spaces after it and it still doesn't work. I have never been able to get links to work on the forum unless I put them in a word doc. Did you edit my post above or did they work?

Jannika xo

NikaP View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Nov 2011 at 10:25pm
Hi Tizzie

Just wondering if you also recomend the ones with feet for little ones from Next? I have used ones with out feet for Seamus for ages because I found he slept better without them and the feet where always too small and his toes would curl up. I am wondering if they will be good for baby #2 when it is little?

Thanks
Jannika xo

~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2011 at 8:02pm
Hi

Thats really odd about the links, I just open your post and go to the end of your link put a space and it works.

Yes the ones with feet are good but it depends on your child is the feet are too small then you should not use them for your little one. It is important feet can move during the night.

Tizzie
bpettrey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bpettrey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 1:25pm
Hi Tammy,

I also love the M&S all-in-ones. My DH and I were in the UK for the second trimester of my pregnancy (Egypt for the 1st and that was interesting) and we got a lot of M&S & John Lewis clothes that we bought back to Oz. Their packs are really good value with a strong $$ and the quality is really good. We've grown out of the M&S all-in-ones but still have some John Lewis bodysuits that we fit into but this won't be for much longer Cry.

Beth

NikaP View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2011 at 1:59pm
Thanks Tizzie Smile

Jannika xo
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image