FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

(K) Amadeus curved fork and spoon set

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin
Tizzie Hall Save Our Sleep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (K) Amadeus curved fork and spoon set
    Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 2:49pm

(K) Amadeus curved fork and spoon set

I love the Amadeus curved fork and spoon set and so does Mummy. The fork and spoon set has two spoons, one for Mummy and one for me! (Because I am becoming such a big boy) I am showing signs to Mummy that I will be right handed so I get the spoon for my right hand and Mummy holds the other spoon. The curve of the spoon, large grip handle and the shorter length helps me to load up my spoon and get it to my mouth without making too much mess! I am very clever at feeding myself! Mummy feeds me too which is good because after awhile I get tired of feeding m yself but I am still hungry! My best friend Neal also loves the curved spoons as you can see in his photo. Read what Neal’s Mummy says here Link

http://news.saveoursleep.com/link.asp?l=7DDE765F736F3099&n=15C423B858430368&s=F96DF02702659BB3 http://news.saveoursleep.com/link.asp?l=7DDE765F736F3099&n=15C423B858430368&s=F96DF02702659BB3 http://news.saveoursleep.com/link.asp?l=7DDE765F736F3099&n=15C423B858430368&s=F96DF02702659BB3 

Mummy says –

These are the best spoons for teaching toddlers can to feed themselves easily with. I say to Darragh dip, scoop and pop in your mouth in a rhythm as he helps to feed himself. There is one for me and one for him curved in opposite directions, and I recommend you give you child the spoon to hold in the hand which he or she is showing dominance towards. Or you can always give your little one, one for each hand.

Healthy Eating begins from your baby’s first mouthful. This is why I am so pleased to bring you Amadeus' Healthy Eating range to help you because feeding your child isn’t always so simple. Which is why Amadeus’ Healthy Eating range has been created to alert your baby’s senses and make mealtimes an opportunity to learn about food.

• Fun and funky shape
  • Easy to clean
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Left or right handled spoons
  • Easy grip handles
  • Made in UK
  • Click on drop down box to pick colour. (colours as in photos)

Read what the parents say: link   

~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin
Tizzie Hall Save Our Sleep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by mummyc mummyc wrote:

Sorry but was not sure where to post this. There is a topic "Darragh Product of the Month" but there didn't seem to be any general chit chat threads about the products.

In this months newsletter that has the Amadeus cutlery is says to give the appropriate spoon depending on what hand they are using. My LO 18 months is not clearly showing one hand he prefers to use. I haven't bought this yet but wish to, and am just wondering if I should encourage him to be right handed even though he shows signs of using both sides at the moment. He eats finger food with both hands, draws with both hands, throws balls with both hands and picks up items with both hands. So am not sure which is his preference yet?

Thanks
Olivia

Hi Olivia:

Darragh’s product of the month area is where we would like you to talk about the products so I have copied your post in here.  What I would suggest you do is give him both spoons and let him pick his preferred hand, at 18 months he may still move to favour his right hand as time goes on. As far as I am aware it will not help you trying to encourage him to use his right hand if he is left handed he will stay left handed and if you try and teach him to use his right he might struggle to use it well. The set has one spoon for each hand so as I said I would just give him both for now and let him pick. I think I have answered your question but if not please let me know.

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

mummyc View Drop Down
SOS Silver Online Advice Member
SOS Silver Online Advice Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2009 at 1:31pm
That is great Tizzie many thanks. Will order some and see how we go.
Liv
Dave View Drop Down
Not A Member Yet?
Not A Member Yet?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 12:47pm
Where can I buy Amadeus Products?
~Kate~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Kate~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 2015 at 2:36pm
Hi Dave :

Thank you for your enquiry. The only Amadeus products that Tizzie currently stocks are the anywayup range. So anyway up cup, beaker and smiley cup. http://shop.saveoursleep.com.au/search?keywords=anywayup

Unfortunately Tizzie no longer stocks the spoons referred to in this post, however the Boon benders are a similar product functionality. Here is link to them https://shop.saveoursleep.com.au/product/3031/86773/.

Kind regards,
Kate.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image