ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Massive thank you Tizzie & Catherine

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
meowmy View Drop Down
Save Our Sleep Forum Member
Save Our Sleep Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meowmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Massive thank you Tizzie & Catherine
    Posted: 07 Jun 2016 at 12:17pm
Dear Tizzie,

I was saving my massive thankyou for the end of my online forum subscription, however I don't even know if I will let it expire because it is invaluable! 

I used your book for my first baby and it worked like an absolute dream. Everyone told me how hard having your first child is, how you can't get anything done etc etc but I found it a walk in the park with your routines.  It made for one very happy and confident baby who is now the same as a toddler.

I couldn't have imagined not using Save Our Sleep® ® again for baby number 2 and I had a lot more trouble the second time around, only that my baby has cows milk-dairy/soy/egg allegies so he didn't easily fall into the routine like my first baby, however, again the routine was invaluable, it meant that I knew something external was wrong, he was not hungry, he was not crying because he was overtired, something was actually wrong and it meant I could confidently seek help for a diagnosis. 

Even there Save Our Sleep® ® has helped me as the first Doctor I saw did not know the difference between a cows milk protein allergy and a lactose intolerence and her advice was not at all helpful. It was only when I joined the forums and spoke to Catherine, whose children have also experienced same and also a trip to ED that things started to quickly come together. 

Once we had sorted the allergy issue and removed all sources I worked with Catherine and she helped me get him back into the routine, as by this stage he was rather used to catnapping. 

I didn't know what to expect from the forums and was a bit worried about spending the money as I didn't realise how it worked but it has been worth every cent and more! 

When my baby was having the issues and not getting into the routine I was struggling so much I was exhausted and feeling defeated, I hadn't experienced this with baby number 1 so I feel like it hit even harder. Some days Catherine was my main glimmer of hope and I would spring to the computer as soon as I soon a reply to my thread.

Everything has been going so well now and although a few minor things will pop up occasionally with his sleep etc I still speak to Catherine and the Save Our Sleep® ® advice pulls everything straight back into line, it's amazing.

I am doing my law degree from home by correspondence and it would not be possible without SOS. Neither would a happy, sane, well rested Mummy and happy, healthy, thriving, well rested baby boy.

I cannot thank you enough, you are the baby whisperer and Save Our Sleep® ® is my "baby bible"!

Best Regards

Michelle
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin
Tizzie Hall Save Our Sleep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2016 at 11:58am

Hi Michelle:

Thank you very much, as you may have heard me say before posts like yours make it all so worth while. Myself and my team spend time away from our own children to help with others peoples and when we get a post like yours it makes it all so worth while.

It is great to hear how the book helped with your first baby. I am sorry to hear you had trouble with your second little one. it is amazing isn’t it how the routine helps you to know something is wrong. One mum who posted on here a few years ago knew something was wrong with her baby and kept going to the hospital to soon find out he needed heart surgery. She put knowing down to the fact she had an unsettled routine baby.

Catherine is fantastic thank you for taking the time to thank her. Good luck with things from here.

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image