ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Member of the month

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
#emma View Drop Down
Save Our Sleep Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Member of the month
    Posted: 18 Dec 2013 at 7:36am
Hi Save Our Sleep® ® ® Angels
I hope I'm posting in correct area!
I would like to nominate Amie Henry for member of the month. She not only has read through the forum looking for someone to pass on her baby girls clothes & other items to someone in need, she found my thread and offered them to me! She also offers ongoing support through emails & continues to send me her daughters items as she grows out of them.I now have a wonderful, caring Save Our Sleep® ® ® friend.

I cannot tell you how much she & Amber have helped me along my Save Our Sleep® ® ® journey :)
I hope Amie wins
She defiantly is a angel herself

Emma
#emma
clareo View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clareo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 5:28pm
Hi Emma

I just spotted your post here. I don't think there have been members of the month this year. It's great to hear that you've made a friend and had some great support from Amber through the forum. Thanks or your nomination.

Merry Christmas

Clare
#emma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Dec 2013 at 6:02pm
Hi Clare

Haha that's ok. Yes I've been so lucky. Merry Christmas to you too

Emma
#emma
1stBub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1stBub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 6:20pm
I only just saw this post today Emma! My goodness aren't you lovely x What a kind thought, thankyou :)

Amie Henry
#emma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2014 at 6:23pm
Hi Amie

Naw thank you. I just really appreciate what you've done for us. Your a really good person xo
#emma
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic