Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.04 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic - (K) Amadeus curved fork and spoon set
Posted: 24 Jul 2009 at 2:59pm By ~Tizzie~
Originally posted by mummyc mummyc wrote:

Sorry but was not sure where to post this. There is a topic "Darragh Product of the Month" but there didn't seem to be any general chit chat threads about the products.

In this months newsletter that has the Amadeus cutlery is says to give the appropriate spoon depending on what hand they are using. My LO 18 months is not clearly showing one hand he prefers to use. I haven't bought this yet but wish to, and am just wondering if I should encourage him to be right handed even though he shows signs of using both sides at the moment. He eats finger food with both hands, draws with both hands, throws balls with both hands and picks up items with both hands. So am not sure which is his preference yet?

Thanks
Olivia

Hi Olivia:

Darragh’s product of the month area is where we would like you to talk about the products so I have copied your post in here.  What I would suggest you do is give him both spoons and let him pick his preferred hand, at 18 months he may still move to favour his right hand as time goes on. As far as I am aware it will not help you trying to encourage him to use his right hand if he is left handed he will stay left handed and if you try and teach him to use his right he might struggle to use it well. The set has one spoon for each hand so as I said I would just give him both for now and let him pick. I think I have answered your question but if not please let me know.

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.078 seconds.