Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.04 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 15 Aug 2010 at 10:14pm By Ngava
Hi,
My LO prefers food off the finger too - somehow must taste betterWink. She is now 8 months but preferred food off my finger or her holding something from about 6 months. However I soon realised that she then would refuse her pureed food. So now I offer the spoon first and once her meal is finished than I offer food on my finger or finger food to see if she will have some more. I have only used hard spoons, so not sure if that makes a difference, she still will have a chew of it if I offer it to her.

I know it seems wasteful and time consuming but keep offering her her meals and she will eventually get there in her own time. Just defrost small amounts. And if she doesnt want food at first, wait a couple of minutes and then try again. I read about you using the mobile and I have found that my LO eats much better when occupied, but I do this by offering a small toy or spoon etc, something that she can hold and touch.
Natalie

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.047 seconds.