Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.04 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Posted: 20 Feb 2009 at 1:54am By ~Kay~
Hi Clare:

Thankyou for your question. There should have been a small note in your goodies bag explaining how Tizzie recommends that you use the 'stretcher' (dummy) I am assuming there was not a note in your bag?

The 'stretcher' is included in the goodies bag as Tizzie recommends that you can use the dummy to 'stretch' your baby to the next feed time when you are changing routines, expecially in the early days when the routine changes every two weeks. Tizzie DOES NOT recommend you give your baby a dummy to fall to sleep with as you have rightly pointed out but she does agree that it has it benefits for stretching to the next feed as described above.

For Example: YOu may just have moved from the 2-4 week to 4-6 week breast feeding routine and your baby wakes at 10am as per the 2-4 week routine looking for their feed, you can use the stretcher to hold them out to 10.15 which the feeding time on the 4-6 routine. This is acceptable dummy use.

Thank you for your question and please let me know if I can clarify anything any further for you.

Cheers,
Kay

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.035 seconds.