Cry Big smile LOL
Dead Embarrassed Confused
Clap Angry Ouch
Star Shocked Sleepy
more...
   NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image
Powered by Web Wiz CAPTCHA version 4.04 wwf
Copyright ©2005-2013 Web Wiz
Please enter the Security Code exactly as shown in image format.
Cookies must be enabled on your web browser.

Topic - Bitting/hitting & shoving, PLEASE HELP
Posted: 20 Feb 2013 at 5:45pm By Amy Taylor
Hi there,

Oh you poor thing! I can completely relate when you see another child hurting your child. It can be hard to get that image out of your head! It's a natural instinct to react the way you did so its completely fine.

I don't have any experience first hand with this, but I am just thinking what I would do in the circumstances, and as mean as it is and very high school, can you speak to the other mums to exclude mum and John? Or, I suppose, tell her its too upsetting seeing your child subjected to that and you won't be able to come anymore and then arrange things with some of the other mums away from the group.

The fact she does nothing would just mortify me as a parent. And it probably means she doesn't know how to fix it, doesn't care, or its not working. Either way its just wrong! And it's not fair for your little boy to suffer it. You don't want him to start copying! That will be very hard if he gets in trouble and John doesn't. So it's probably for the best to sever the ties....

I'm definitely not owning this post, so feel free anyone else to comment!

Amy

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 11.10
Copyright ©2001-2017 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.016 seconds.