ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Queen of Generosity - Amy Taylor

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
nmorgan View Drop Down
Save Our Sleep Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nmorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Queen of Generosity - Amy Taylor
    Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 8:25pm
I would really like to nominate Amy Taylor for Member of the Month for July. She is so kind, generous and helpful, for example: I have been really struggling with my PND and no longer working because of it, which has upset finances a great deal, bills are struggling to get paid and it was out of the question to buy Tizzie's new Feeding book, though I was dying to get it to help with my little girl. Amy comes in, offers not only continued words of comfort and helpful advice but also actually buys the book for me as a gift to help brighten my day.

Amazing! Thank you Amy Taylor. Big smile
<3 Ava my baby girl <3
siena's mummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote siena's mummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 2012 at 8:45pm
I agree your a legend Amy x
Amy Taylor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 7:27pm
Aww thank you so much ladies and you're very welcome nmorgan. Anytime
GlenG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GlenG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2012 at 1:15pm

Hi Everyone,

I would like also like to support this nomination whole heartedly and also nominate Amy Taylor for the member of the month of July.

Amy has been basically been my Save Our Sleep® ® coach since I introduced my baby boy to Save Our Sleep® ® at 2 weeks of age.  Whilst it’s only been 3 weeks Amy has been with me every step of the way answering the questions I post and also providing additional support outside of my posts and checking in with me to see how things are going and also offering some amazing hand me down clothes from her little boy to mine which is completely incredible and so very generous.  She is so refreshing and positive and giving me the confidence that all new Mums need when they start out on this remarkable journey.  Thank you Amy, you really are the Queen of Generosity and a remarkable person.

Thank you Amy!

Regards, Glenda

twoboys View Drop Down
SOS Silver Online Advice Member
SOS Silver Online Advice Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote twoboys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2012 at 10:56pm
and I just read the nmorgan's topic and was so impressed by Amy's generosity. Good on you Amy. Bless you. I am sure you know how this helps people like nmorgan and its inspiring to see people like you in the world. May good karma come back to you a million times! :) x

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 8:13pm
Thankyou for the lovely post twoboys

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 8:37pm
And thankyou too Glenda, so kind of you I feel all warm and fuzzy lol
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin
Tizzie Hall Save Our Sleep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 9:42am
Well done Amy! Thank you for helping out on here I am sending you a set of the new Save Our Sleep® ® cot sheets as your prize http://shop.saveoursleep.com.au/product/2451/75819/!

Tizzie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Aug 2012 at 7:38pm
Thank you so much Tizzie and everyone who nominated me I am most excited to receive this title and such a wonderful prize. Thank you! I'm rapt!       
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2012 at 3:27pm
Please let me know what you think of the sheets, I am very excited about all the new products we are working on. Tizzie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Aug 2012 at 12:04pm
Hi Tizzie,

I love the sheets! Beautifully soft what a lovely product, good quality and so luxurious. I want some for myself! Tongue

I think bub is too young to appreciate - but I think they are great.

It was hard for me to find 100% cotton baby sheets for the bedding guide. Its great you now have them.

Thanks again.

Amy

PS Can you let me know how the heartfelt Facebook campaign goes, I have a post up under "Causes". Thanks
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 2:20pm

Hi Amy:

I’m so happy to hear you like the sheets! We are putting so much effort into the products its nice to hear you like them. We reached our 10,000 fans so I have donated some money to heartfelt it is such a great cause. i am sad to say a few mums on here have used their amazing service.

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2012 at 10:02pm
Hi Tizzie,

That's great you got 10,000 likes! I donated anyway based on you getting it on the first day, soi hope some families can benefit from both our donations. It's truly heartbreaking to read some of the stories, but what a lovely gift for a family to cherish. If I was a photographer I would do that (if only I was that strong that is).

Amy
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 1:48pm
Hi Amy

Thats so nice of you thank you! Gavin the president of heartfelt took photos for us of Darragh when he was first born and I wasn't very well they really do a good job.
Tizzie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 4:02pm
Hi Tizzie,

I remember reading in your book Darragh was premmie I had no idea it was that serious. What a wonderful person you must be to come through that and then get on here and help other mums when I would imagine it would be hard to relive your own experience.  

I'm just happy to do something to help Heartfelt help other mums.  Thanks for bringing attention to this cause which I will continue to support I think its wonderful.

Amy
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 4:27pm

Hi Amy:

Darragh was fine when he was born but they had no idea how he would be that’s why I think we had Gavin ready to do photos. I had lost 12 babies before him in various ways one an ectopic a couple of miscarriages, others just born too early to make it. It was me who was the worry when Darragh was born in the end not Darragh I had toxaemia.

When a Save Our Sleep® ® mum has a baby born sleeping I always give her two comforters one for her to keep and one for her to send with her baby. I also get heartfelt involved and on many occasions I have had the privilege of seeing the photos of the baby and my comforters so I see first hand how good a job the team do.

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amy Taylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 7:14pm
Oh Tizzie I had no idea you have had such a rough time that's so sad I don't know what to say except I'm so sorry. How happy you must be to have Darragh and Cillian who no doubt use up so much of your love shared with all of your children. My admiration for you is greater than ever that you take your experiences and use them to help others with the Save Our Sleep® ® program. You could have hidden away hating the world and the crap hand you were dealt but chose not to. What a true kind soul you are to do the work you do. And to help new mums feeling their loss, that's truly amazing of you. The comforters that is such a lovely gesture as it then turns to mum who needs comforting. 
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2012 at 10:44pm
Yes Amy I am blessed and happy to have my boys. Thank you for your kind words!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic