ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

temp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
katrina kelty View Drop Down
Save Our Sleep Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katrina kelty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: temp
    Posted: 13 Nov 2012 at 7:13pm
I am new to the forums my question is.We live in Sydney on a hot day my 13wk olds bedroom can get up to 25 degrees but then in through out the night temp acn drop down to 15 degrees. what do other mums do of a night. Do you use a ceiling fan to keep room cool?
Daughter Lillee born 15/8/12
Jools View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 11:31am
Hi

I would look at cooling the room how you can before bed and then adding extra layers before you go to bed to make sure bub is warm enough. Also the room shouldn't get below 20 soil it is you may need to set a heater to come on so it doesn't drop below 20.   

Catherine
katrina kelty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katrina kelty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 8:53am
Through the day then when room is hot as. It's cool when we have the ceiling fan on but as soon as we turn it off room heats back up and gets humid quickly. We want to know is a ceiling fan not to be on. Low. Please advise
Thankyou.
Daughter Lillee born 15/8/12
Jools View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jools Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 2:59pm
Hi

The ceiling fan is ok but a pedestal one would be better as you could ensure it wasn't pointed at bub. I would just make sure you aren't using the fan all the time as then it may become a sleep aid.

Catherine
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image