ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank you!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chloe View Drop Down
Not A Member Yet?
Not A Member Yet?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chloe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank you!
    Posted: 13 Dec 2019 at 10:45am
Hello Tizzie!

Wanted to take the opportunity to thank you! Although it may be your career of choice, thanks doesn’t seem enough for what you do!

I have a 3M old and after reading your book probably 4 times while pregnant and with the support of my best friend who has 3 Save Our Sleep® ® children, I introduced Save Our Sleep® ® at 4 weeks. I have the happiest baby, happier than I could have ever dreamed possible and I whole heartedly believe the Save Our Sleep® ® methods play the largest part in this.

For the last 2 weeks she has slept 7-7, self settles perfectly 98% of the time and of course when she doesn’t there is usually something wrong like wind....wind is no friend of mine haha!

But the time you spend away from your own family and children to help everyone else is a credit to you. As I say, thanks just doesn’t seem enough!

From my beautiful baby Elsie and I, we are forever grateful and wish you the happiest of festive seasons with your beautiful family.

Warm regards,

Chloe x
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin
Tizzie Hall Save Our Sleep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 2019 at 8:35pm
Hi Chloe

Thank you for your kind words it is great to hear how settled your baby is. Please that your friend from me for telling you about Save Our Sleep® !

Merry Christmas!! 

From Tizzie 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image