ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tizzie Hall created Baby Comforters

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
~Kay~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Kay~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tizzie Hall created Baby Comforters
    Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 2:02pm

Tizzie Hall created Baby Comforters

PRE ORDER - Tizzie Hall Bunny comforter

PRE ORDER - Tizzie Hall Frog comforter

PRE ORDER - Tizzie Hall Lamb comforter

PRE ORDER - Tizzie Hall Puppy comforter

This silky, soft, Tizzie Hall designed comforter has satin ears and trims on it's feet. Made of solid plush on one side and softer silkier plush on the other, each comforter has a character head in the centre. Lovable and cuddly, the Save Our Sleep® ® ® ® Comforter will keep your baby company while he in falling asleep or resettling. This comforter will provide security and is sure to be a cherished sleep time friend.
  • Safe for newborns
  • Machine washable
  • Tumble dry low
  • 12x12 inches

Please click on the following link to view and purchase your Tizzie Hall created comforter now!Link

crazymumma View Drop Down
SOS Silver Online Advice Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazymumma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 4:39pm

Tizzie your new comforters look fabulous! sooooooo cute. Thumbs Up Clap

I wonder how long I will be able to hold out before purchasing a couple.... LOL

Kate
scasey77 View Drop Down
Save Our Sleep Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scasey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2009 at 5:35pm
I have already given in Kate Big smile  I needed a couple for this next bub anyway - just maybe not quite yet.
Sara

~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin
Tizzie Hall Save Our Sleep

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 5:48pm
joannew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joannew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2009 at 8:09pm
I have already pre oredred 2 puppies :)

~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Sep 2009 at 4:37pm

Oh great Jo - thank you!I can't decide which oness to give number two!!

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie
NikaP View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 11:42am
Hi

I already had 2 comforters purchased from another store and my almost 6mth old sleeps with both of them. I noticed they started to get smelly so wondered how I would wash them in time for a sleep. Not possible. Went back to the store to find another 2 and they had no more.

So I debated for a week whether to get Tizzie's ones and decided to buy 4. This way I knew I had enough to wash with and not have to stress. I bought the Fizzie Frog.

I washed them as soon as I got them and even from one wash they still looked perfect. I didn't even put them down my top for a while, just gave them to him to play with. I was going to transition them slowly but as he already seemed to love them I gave them to him for his afternoon sleep and at night. You wouldn't even know I had given him a whole new comforter!!! Now I know if I need anymore I will be able to get them.

Thank you Tizzie for providing yet another beautiful product and always providing us with the best service.

Jannika & Seamus xo

NikaP View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 11:44am
That is a HUGE photo sorry - didn't realise it would be so big LOL
mummyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2011 at 6:06pm
Yeh I am still amazed that 18 months later and PLENTY of washes they still look like new. Only negative is that maybe because of the frequent washing my Save Our Sleep® ® logo on the tag has worn on.

My DS has babygund ones (as he was started on them prior to Save Our Sleep® ® ones) and his look tatty!

Sometimes I think my DD loves her Bizzie more then me!!! So cute now she is saying Bizzie too :))

Thanks Tizzie
Julia2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Julia2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2011 at 7:03pm
Hi honey,

That is sooo cute!! Jemma's are not nice (Very tatty- Gund ones too, just ordered 2 more from the UK so I could get the same ones) - she even says 'yukky' and hands them to me. I could wring them out with saliva sometimes. She calls hers "Beds" and loves them more than us too!!! She is addicted to them. We now have to take 1 in the car but when we take her seatbelt off she throws it on the seat and says "Bye Beds" before getting out of the car. It is so funny watching her with them - she mauls them like a lion with a piece of raw meat!!

Thanks too Tizzie - I love comforters love Jemma x
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 3:05pm

Hi Jannika:

Thank you for the feedback, it is great to hear how much you all like them, I love the BIG photo!

Just to keep you all in the loop I plan to never run out I want your babies to be able to contact me at 21 and ask for an original. We might get down to the last 50 but we will keep them and not sell them for the emergency emails.

Please vote for the new ones.  http://forums.saveoursleep.com/save-our-sleep-comforters_topic12610.html

La gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

08nicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 08nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 5:21pm
That's great to hear Tizzie, I will definately be getting yours for our next(however many)baby/ies..for two reasons 1.I have to get his gund ones from amazon.(I tried to give him yours when you brought them out but his sleep aid is the silky tag and to a lesser extent the silky bottom..and your tags aren't smooth-which I think was the deal breaker ;o) AND 2.Yours wear sooo much better..ok so Josh doesn't sleep with yours he plays with it, BUT it has been through just as many washes as the newer gund ones we got a week after your one and they are already pilling and looking floppy..The silky underside really wears and pills and just goes a bit ratty too quick.
The pink bunny and "grey elephant" are next ;o)
xnic.
SIGS by BellaB..Thanks Bella.

NikaP View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Mar 2011 at 11:30pm
Oh I am so glad to hear you will never run out - that is my biggest fear.

Already all 4 I bought are in circulation around the house even though I planned to save 2!

I went to work yesterday and left Seamus with DH and he fed him dinner, he had given him some finger food and got paranoid Seamus would choke so stuck his finger in his mouth to get the food out. Seamus lent forward at the same time and DH's finger nail scratched the top of Seamus' mouth. Apparently he was the most distressed he had ever seen him, he kept walking around trying to comfort him, they walked past the bench where Fizzie was and Seamus grabbed it and nuzzled in and was instantly comforted.

That is what I call a comforter - it replaces your mama!

Thanks again

Jannika xo

P.S I voted already - grey elephant, reminds me of that song "One grey elephant balancing"
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 2:08pm

Hi Nicole:

You can also get the gund ones from www.plushfriends.com. I have got Darragh a couple of new gund ones but he won’t take to them so it’s not even the fact yours are different it might be the fact they are new. Darragh’s baby gund ones have holes in the feet!!

Jannika: no plans to run out that’s one of reasons I started to make my own. I see you planned to keep two as you can tell from above keeping two isn’t a good idea or they will not be as worn. That’s great to hear how Fizzie helped out it is great I always grab the comforters when the boys hurt themselves.

Everyone seems to love the Elephant.

La gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

08nicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 08nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Mar 2011 at 5:01pm
Oh great thanks Tizzie, will have a look and see which works out cheaper after postage.

Yeah in the beg I thought of that but then he took straight to the new gund ones, unless given the worn in ones at the same time he doesn't know the difference or care unless he can feel the two ones together...gave him all 6 the other day and he very quickly went about dismissing them all till he came to the oldest one with the smoothest tag.LOL.funny little man...I try to keep them on rotation so they wear all the same but the rate the gund ones wear I'll have to replace them every 2-3 yrs.
You sure you can't just custom make some Joshua ones with silky tags..hehe like you aren't busy enough...bub number two will def get yours.

~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 8:28am

With the American website note if you buy a few this shipping works out less but babyGUND are no longer making them. My ones were meant to have silky tags but it didn’t happen the new ones will all have silky tags. The samples I got had silky tags but when the stock arrived they were not silky. Cry

08nicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 08nicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Mar 2011 at 11:57am
Oh really they aren't even making them anymore..wow.Hmmm.
That's great, I wonder if he'd take to yours when they have the silky tag!?!cause I know he doesn't actually rub the silk underside, just the tag but the underside still could be part of his aid...but may give yours a go when the new ones come in..just to see..is def worth a try.

Thanks TizzieSmile

~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 2011 at 10:32pm
I hope he takes to it!!
NikaP View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 2011 at 11:49pm

Ok Tizzie Hall I blame you for this!

Seamus has a frog obsession......What you can’t see is Seamus sitting at his cot crying his eyes out because he is trying to get his frogs out. 3 times today I have found him in his room crying at his cot. If I shut the door he sits at the door crying!!!!

He then crawls around with it in his mouth like a dog.

If I leave them out he spends the whole time laying on the floor nuzzling them in his face!!!

Why did you have to make such a good product????What am I supposed to do about this??? How do I stop him coming in for them all the time

Apologies for his rainbow outfit - DH was obviously colour blind today. 

Jannika xo

MaevesMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaevesMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 7:32am
Lol Maeve has started trying to pull Lamby through the cot bars from outside the cot so I can see this happening! I want one for me. They are crazy cute and soft and cuddly!!
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2011 at 10:26pm

Hi Jannika:

This is too cute! I love the photos you know he might be teething and having froggy is helping him feel better. If the habit stays you could start the only in your room rule, if you decide to do this just talk to him and explain it is fine to have frogy outside sleep time but only in his room give him the choice frogy in your room or no frogy you will be amazed at what he understands. Just remove frogy at the door as you say it.

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

mummyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 9:51am
Oh how I wish we could have the "Bizzie" only for sleep or in your room rule here.
Seems since our trip away and two long bouts of illness, Bizzie is attached to Bella 24/7!!

Bizzie has to do everything.
She eats breakfast.
She has her faced wiped.
She has her bum wiped.
She has her hair brush.
She gets pushed around in the play stroller.

She is the most spoilt Bizzie in the world I would think!!!!!

And yes Tizzie am being weak not taking it off her!
NikaP View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikaP Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 10:18am
Tizzie - as always you where right! Seamus had a bit of an upset tummy yesterday so he is obviously coming down with something. This explains his need for his frogs!

mummyc - that is so cute!!!!

Jannika xo
mummyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 12:13pm
Not sure it is going to be cute soon.
One of those things that seems cute at first but you regret it later!!
~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2011 at 10:29pm
Hi Liv and Jannika:

Cillian is the same, its just an age thing if you don't think its cue anymore then you know what to do. Cillian gets away with it for some of the day but we don't take them out of the house.

On the fan page today a mum said since taking the comforter off her baby he theeths on books so thats intresting isn't it. Maybe i should market them as teethers.

Le gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

mummyc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 7:57pm
I am just not ready (or selfishly kind of too busy to keep her distracted!!) to tackle it at the moment.
I do remember James going through a similar thing too.
Thanks
Liv
Sumaya View Drop Down
SOS Gold Online Advice Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 9:56pm
naaw! I wish i had gotten ailin started on one of them now. The little blue puppy. He is now attached to his "taggy" that was made for him before he was born..... Im getting a couple extras made as he loves it! 

Its only a 30cm piece of cotton sewn onto some fluffy material (not sure of its proper name, same stuff as the top of the tizzie comforters) and some ribbons but it means the world to him 

Sumaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jul 2011 at 9:59pm
dont mind his flat head in the photo....Ailin has torticollis

~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 4:11pm

Hi Liv:

I do think it is teething related. A mum on the fan page also said she has noticed her baby using it for teething.

Hi Sumaya:

I love the photo but do you always have his blanekts so low, I suggest putting them up to their chin.

La gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

Sumaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2011 at 4:24pm
Hi Tizzie

No, the blankets are not usually so low. i was getting him up and pulled the blankets down so i could take the photo. We were very excited to see him sleeping with his head turned and nuzzling his "taggie"

~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 7:46pm
Hi Sumaya:

Great he is nuzzling the Taggie but i wish it was one of my comforters Tongue

La gach dea-ghui, Tizzie

Swano View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 8:10pm
Hi if bubs is unwrapped are you meant to place blankets up to the chin?  I usually pull them just up to her armpits as her arms get in the way.
Thanks Rachel 
~KylieS~ View Drop Down
Save Our Sleep Moderator
Save Our Sleep Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~KylieS~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 9:06pm
Hi Rachel, up to the chin is best.  Kylie 
Sumaya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sumaya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2011 at 9:48pm
hi tizzie

have you got any suggestions on how to wean Ailin off 'taggie" and onto a blue puppy?? He is so attached to taggie already (been around since birth). He will stir and will cry for it in the day if he cant get his face into it because he has bumped it out the way Smile

~Tizzie~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Tizzie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2011 at 3:29pm
I had a friend here the otehr day she had sewn lots of tags to her puppy so cute!! If he loves his taggie taggie it is I don't think you will get him to change.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic