ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Toddler not staying in bed!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karla Partington View Drop Down
Not A Member Yet?
Not A Member Yet?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karla Partington Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toddler not staying in bed!
    Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 4:41pm
Cry If anyone can help me with some advice I would be most grateful. I have only just discovered Tizzie's book and unfortunately my toddler Ella is already 2 and has been in a bed since 14months. We have just progressed from Ella having to be held to go to sleep to now sitting in her room wth her for up an hour and a quater to allow her to go to sleep on her own. My main question is once your toddler is in her bed and I have tried laying her down 15 times or more and she simply refuses to still stay in her bed, how is it possible to stay out of her room for the minimum settling time if she won't even stay there!
~Nicole~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Nicole~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 7:52pm

Hi Karla:

Thankyou for your post and welcome to the Save Our Sleep® online advice area. Here is a Link to Tizzie’s toddler advice area, in this area is the Goodbye cot, Hello bed and big bed problems article which will be appropriate for you.

All the best

Nicole

Virginie View Drop Down
Not A Member Yet?
Not A Member Yet?
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Virginie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 9:22am
We bought a toddler bed from here  https://www.littlepeoplesbedroom.com.au/beds/extendable/ - https://www.littlepeoplesbedroom.com.au/beds/extendable/, one with side rails. We found it's been a big help for the transition. Our daughter seemed to feel very secure in a little size bed. We had no issue. Good luck
~Natalie~ View Drop Down
Save Our Sleep Moderator
Save Our Sleep Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Natalie~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 2018 at 9:26am
Hi Virginie,

Thank you for you comment, This is a very old post and it is likely the people are not longer active members.

Kind regards,

Natalie
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image