ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

L’il Fraser Baby Wrap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Abbie&Rylensmum View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbie&Rylensmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: L’il Fraser Baby Wrap
    Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 12:29am

L’il Fraser Baby Wrap

The L'il Fraser Collection baby wrap is made of 100% cotton and actually grows as your child grows. It will keep baby cool in summer and warm in winter. The wrap is unlike any other on the market as it's large enough to wrap around the biggest of babes and cosy enough to keep the tiniest of babbies warm at night.

Magnificently presented in our signature L'il Fraser Collection 100% cotton carry bag, this wrap is not only the most practical wrap on the market but it's affordable, durable and - most importantly - comfortable for baby. Making the perfect gift for the new mum, the L'il Fraser Collection wrap keeps its shape at all times and is made with the finest of cotton so is soft on the most delicate of skin.

At over 120cms and square in shape, the L'il Fraser Collection wrap also acts as an ideal cot and bassinette throw, pram cover and feeding shawl. The wrap is suitable for newborns to toddlers. At an affordable price, our range of L'il Fraser wrap colours includes white, pale blue, pale pink and mint green.

Click here to purchase a “L’il Fraser wrap” available from the SOS on-line store.

Take Care,

Kirstie, Abbie & Rylen XXX

tanika View Drop Down
Mums The Word Buddy Group
Mums The Word Buddy Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 1:29am
I purchased this wrap for my sisters baby and she said it is the best wrap ever.  Maddy manages to get out of all wraps but this one.  She wont use any other wrap now.  Fantastic.  Little stretch in fabric is great and very soft and comfy for bub.  Highly recomended.
Amber View Drop Down
SOS Coach
SOS Coach

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2007 at 4:27am

i have these too...yes i buy a lot from tizzies shop! as i know she does a lot of research before endorsing anything

these wraps are great. very easy to wrap and a lovely cotton. my baby is a wriggler and every other wrap she fought her way out of but these ones have been the most secure i can find. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image