ShopCart
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which book?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Swish View Drop Down
Save Our Sleep Forum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which book?
    Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 3:04pm
Hi there

I have a friend who has a one year old and I want to give her a Tizzie book. The one year old has never really been on any kind of routine ... and still isn't sleeping through the night. I was wondering if the baby Save Our Sleep® ® is more appropriate, or the toddler SOS?

Tx
kimberley View Drop Down
SOS Silver Online Advice Member
SOS Silver Online Advice Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimberley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2010 at 7:01pm

Hi,

Hard for me to say as I haven't purchased the Toddler Book yet, but I think the baby SOS. I know of a couple who have a 18mth old who was never on a routine in the first year. They started Save Our Sleep® ® routines when things got too out of control at 14/15mths and things have improved dramatically. They have the baby Save Our Sleep® ® book.

Like I said, I don't know the exact contents of the toddler book yet so can't comment if that would be better or not.

Kimberley

~Kay~ View Drop Down
Moderator and Admin
Moderator and Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~Kay~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 12:39pm
Hi Ladies:

Thanks for your thoughts Kimberley.

Swish, i think your friend would benefit from both books but if her baby is 12 months old i believe the toddler book will be more beneficial. This quite some overlap between the two books so i feel the Toddler book would be the best benefit for y ou.
Swish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2010 at 8:43pm
Thanks heaps Kay - the toddler book is on it's way so that's great. I just had a bad moment thinking ... "oh no, what if I should be getting her the other book"!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Quick Reply
Name:

NoFollow is applied to all links from this forum
 Enable BBcodes
Security Code:
Code Image - Please contact webmaster if you have problems seeing this image code  Refresh Refresh Image